Enhance Your Training and Facilitation Skills: How to Inspire and Empower People to Learn
Join Sheri and ATD Detroit on Tuesday, April 12, 2016 from 5:30-8:30 p.m.
As trainers and facilitators your goal is to take command of the room, show enthusiasm for your content and keep learners captivated. To accomplish this, you need to incorporate dynamic facilitation skills, strong body language and keep your attendees on track, on topic and on time.
During this 75-minute session, four volunteers will receive personalized coaching to transform their facilitation skills.
By the end of this session, you will learn:
- Five qualities of a dynamic facilitator
- Three factors that influence an audience
- Tips to become a confident trainer, regardless of the topic or audience
- How to present your information in a relaxed and natural style
- A process to handle challenging questions with ease
This interactive, hands-on session will empower you to project confidence and conviction for your curriculum while motivating and engaging learners.
5:30 – 6:00 p.m. Registration/Networking
6:00 – 6:45 p.m. Dinner
6:45 – 8:00 p.m. Presentation
Click below to register