Develop and Deliver Technical Presentations that Get Results
August 26, 2020 at 2 p.m. Eastern
Technical presentations are often confusing and contain too much information. Presenters tend to include spreadsheets or images the audience can’t read, and never identify why or how the information is of value.
This month’s webinar will help you…
- Save time by kicking off your presentation with a three-step process
- Understand how much content to include for the designated time frame
- Relax and make sure your audience knows what’s in it for them
- Deliver a busy slide in three easy steps
- Ensure you don’t read your slides with your back to the audience
This webinar will help ensure your audience stays on track and engaged throughout your in-depth technical presentation.
Join us August 26, 2020 at 2 p.m. Eastern. Space is limited! Click below to Register:
Register Now for this Free 30-minute TOP Mastery® Webinar
Learn more about our technical presentation skills training program, Get Technical, Get Factual, Get Results.