Develop and Deliver Technical Presentations that Get Results
Thursday, November 9 from 2:00-3:00 p.m. Eastern
Location: Live Online
You have to deliver an important technical presentation and you want your audience to pay attention. Your goal is to have them walk away understanding exactly what you’ve told them and what they should do next.
Too often technical presentations are confusing. Presenters commonly unload a massive amount of information. They use spreadsheets or images that audience can’t read and never identify why or how the information is of any value.
This webinar will help you:
- Understand the elements that help transition technical content into a compelling story
- Captivate your audience in the first two minutes
- Make sure your audience understands what’s in it for them
- Implement the proper steps to talk through a spreadsheet
- Deliver your presentation without reading the screen
Visit ATD Pikes Peak to register.