Communication Skills Training: Communicate with Executives
There is no doubt that heavy workloads have us all stretched to our limits these days. Executives are no exception. Their time is more valuable than ever. So, when you’re given a 10-minute meeting with an executive to pitch an idea, how do you make the most of your time? Implement the Ten-Minute Solution Process:
- Identify the pain or change opportunity
- Propose goal-related solutions
- Quantify solution options
- Describe the pros and cons of each proposed solution
- Urge specific action steps
Sticking to a short, goal-oriented agenda is sure to make your recommendations stand out from the crowd.
Check out this related training to help get your recommendations approved.