When communicating with an E-Level professional, you must be decisive, persuasive and concise. Time is the biggest issue for any executive. So how do you make the most of your meeting?
- Respect their time. Be early and end on time.
- Have a prepared agenda. State early on what decisions need to be made and what timeline applies.
- Present your issue with several recommendations.
- Be honest, direct and concise.
- Be prepared to edit your agenda.
Preparation and a positive attitude will create the best image for you and will allow you to achieve your desired results. Establish yourself as someone your top executives can rely on for business solutions.
Make Every Presentation Great!