Attention Cleveland: Improve your Live Online Training
Join Sheri Jeavons at the ATD Greater Cleveland Chapter Meeting from 5:30-8:30 p.m. on March 16 to learn how to improve your live online training sessions.
Adults learn by actually doing what they’re taught. As a virtual trainer, it’s your job to get them “doing.” But how do you do this within the confines of your virtual platform? If you’re already conducting live online sessions, you likely use some virtual tools: chat, feedback, polls and occasionally open the phone lines. What’s next? How can you creatively implement interaction to increase learner retention?
Bring your laptop to this interactive, working session for hands-on practice. You will develop an introduction for your own online training, participate in virtual exercises, and have the opportunity to volunteer to receive personalized coaching on your virtual communication skills.
You will learn:
- A step-by-step process to develop and deliver a dynamic two-minute introduction
- How often to incorporate visual and physical interaction
- Techniques to transform your delivery style to connect with remote learners
- Guidelines to develop content and interaction to meet timeframes
- Best practices to incorporate virtual tools to optimize attendee engagement
Whether you’re new to live online training or just want to take your existing sessions to the next level, you’ll leave this interactive session with techniques you can immediately implement no matter what virtual platform you use.
Registration Link: https://astdcleveland.wildapricot.org/event-2302802